Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Our family had a wonderful Christmas.  We had Granny and Papa and Grandma here for Christmas day and it was neat to see the whole family together.  My wonderful wife surprised me with a gym membership (is she telling me I need it?) and Castillian Spanish Rosetta Stone for the whole family.  El gato es blanco.  I just got back from taking my Mom home to Jacksonville.  I'm thankful that the drive went quickly and smoothly.

I had the opportunity to record a conversation about family Christmas traditions and about what we might find in Spain for Christmas.  It was broadcast on the radio as part of the show "A Place Missionaries Call Home."  You can find it at the Siloam Homes web site.

Enough of this. I'm avoiding working on my Doctrinal Statement for SEND.  It has to be sent in by January 4.

1 comment:

  1. love the blog title. I am excited about your journey and especially about Spain.

    ReplyDelete